This week we released updates to HabitCat, our simple mobile app to develop and track new routines and habits.
- We created an improved welcome screen that displays our cute cat logo and looks a bit more welcoming.
- Habits can now be deleted and reorganize from the home screen! Just click on the "Edit" button on the top right corner.
- Someone reached out to us on Twitter to suggest a randomized default color for habits. That's a simple, neat little detail, so we did it.
- We were (and still are) looking for ways to improve our form to create new habits. We are trying a new way to present the colors as a wheel instead of a grid. We should maybe think about making it more interactive (would it be cool to be able to spin it?) in the future.
- Improved localization for our three supported languages: French, German, and English. The back button and date content (months, days, etc) are now localized correctly everywhere.
- Some touch areas were a bit small making it sometime difficult to interact with a button, that's fixed now, as a result the new habit button should be easier to use.
And if haven't done it yet, download HabitCat on your app store, it's free and cool to use! 😸