Note This article is a part of a series of tutorials "Creating an Electron application with Svelte 3 and TypeScript".
- Part 1 - Introduction and setup our dev environment
- Part 2 - Define our goals and implement an interactive search bar
- Part 3 - Display search results and call the API
- Part 4 - Coming soon... Stay tuned! 👀
Check out the rest if you haven't yet 😉.
In the previous article we implemented an interactive search. The next natural step is to display the search results!
As a reminder, in part 2 I made a mockup of the application that we are building. That's how the list of result was represented:
What can we get from this?
- Our application has a top menu (that we already created) and a content section
- The content section is divided in two panels, the list of articles is on the left side, and article detail on the right side
- The list is displayed vertically, and is likely to be scrollable
- Every r...